The privacy of your personal information is important to WTP Furniture Solutions.
Unless otherwise expressly notified by you in writing, your address and contact details may be used by us and/or our subsidiaries and/or related companies to provide marketing information to you about our Products and events.
PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION
This document applies to all personal data collected by WTP Furniture Solutions.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of how WTP Furniture Solutions manages Personal Data which is subject to the personal data protection principles under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”) or similar personal data protection principles applicable to companies which provide company formation and administration services.
WTP Furniture Solutions and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact us via email. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
WTP Furniture Solutions, its related bodies corporate and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that WTP Furniture Solutions and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that WTP thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from WTP or its third parties, please let us know and WTP Furniture Solutions will respect your request. You also agree that WTP Furniture Solutions may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
This Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to WTP Furniture Solutions in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which WTP Furniture Solutions may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
WTP Furniture Solutions may from time to time update this Policy to ensure that this Policy is consistent with our future IT support developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
In this Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, age or birth date, mobile number(s), telephone number(s), facsimile number(s), mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us via our interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
1. When you submit any forms relating to any of our products, enquires or services;
2. When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us;
3. When you interact with our staff, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms, and emails;
4. When you interact with us via any of our websites or use services on any of our websites;
5. When you request that we contact you or request that you be included in an email or other mailing lists;
6. When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
7. When your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises, or via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend events at our premises;
8. When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives;
9. When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
10. When you engage us through any social media on the Internet and on the social media itself and/or
11. When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (eg. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Generally, WTP Furniture Solutions collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. Responding to your queries, feedback, and requests;
2. Verifying your identity and processing payments;
3. Managing the administrative and business operations of WTP Furniture Solutions and complying with internal policies and procedures;
4. Providing updates and other communications on developments relating to WTP Furniture Solutions;
5. Facilitating transactions involving WTP Furniture Solutions;
6. Matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
7. Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks; facilities management (including but not limited to maintaining the security of our premises);
8. In connection with any claims, actions or proceedings (including but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, transaction documentation, obtaining legal advice, and facilitating dispute resolution), and/or protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
9. Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
10. Managing and preparing reports on incidents and accidents;
11. Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which have jurisdiction over WTP Furniture Solutions (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence, and investigations);
12. Financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, risk management, audit and record-keeping purposes;
13. Project management;
14. Providing media announcements and responses; and/or any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, WTP Furniture Solutions collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes, depending on the nature of your relationship with us:
If you are a client of WTP Furniture Solutions:
– assessing and processing any applications or requests made by you for products and maintenance services offered by WTP Furniture Solutions;
– requesting feedback or participation in surveys, as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical, profiling or other purposes for us to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and/or services;
– facilitating the continuation or termination of the relationship and the provision of services to you in accordance with the mandate that you have agreed with us;
– client relationship management, including sending information relating to our products and services offered by third parties, event invitations, newsletters or publications;
– archival management; and/or any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
If you do not interact with us in the manners specified above, we may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, in accordance with the Act:
– The purposes for which we have specifically obtained your consent; and/or the purposes for which you have provided your Personal Data to us.
If you have provided your Singapore telephone number(s) and have indicated that you consent to receive marketing or promotional information via your Singapore telephone number(s), then from time to time, WTP Furniture Solutions may contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our products and services in Singapore.
When the need arises for Personal Data to be collected, used or disclosed for purposes other than the ones originally consented for, we will obtain your fresh consent in that regard, where necessary, in accordance with the Act.
As WTP Furniture Solutions relies on your Personal Data to provide IT support products and IT services to you, you should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
Disclosure of Personal Data
WTP Furniture Solutions will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed by WTP Furniture Solutions, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following entities or parties, whether they are located overseas or in Singapore: our existing or future related companies; agents, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational support services to WTP Furniture Solutions, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, technical services, market research, call center, cybersecurity IT services, employee recognition, storage and archival or other support services to WTP Furniture Solutions;
any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business transactions involving WTP Furniture Solutions;
banks, financial institutions, credit card companies, and their respective service providers;
in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centers (whether in Singapore or otherwise);
any liquidator, receiver, official assignee/trustee, judicial manager or any other person appointed under or pursuant to any applicable law or court order in connection with the bankruptcy, liquidation, winding up, judicial management or any other analogous process in respect of any individual, company or business;
our professional advisers such as consultants, auditors, and lawyers;
any judicial, administrative or regulatory body, any government or public agency, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement bodies or any agents thereof, having jurisdiction over WTP Furniture Solutions; and/or any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
Retention of Personal Data
WTP Furniture Solutions will retain your Personal Data only as long as the purposes for which such data is collected or used continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes (“Purposes”).
WTP Furniture Solutions will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted if it is no longer required for those purposes.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. The cookies placed by the servers hosting our websites are readable only by us, and cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on an electric device, nor does it capture any data which allows us to identify you individually. The data collected by the cookies will be used for the purpose of improving your browsing experience on our websites and to enable WTP Furniture Solutions to serve you with better support.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to enter certain part(s) of our websites.
WTP Furniture Solutions will take reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data in our possession or our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. As WTP Furniture Solutions does not have any control over such third party websites, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our websites. Once you have left our websites, you should check the applicable data protection policy of the third party to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
– have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Policy;
– would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy; or
– would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
You can contact our Data Protection Officer via the contact us page.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, WTP Furniture Solutions may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement you may have with us. WTP Furniture Solutions’ legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
This Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.